Which personal data are collected by Mercury?
If you use the contact form, the following data will be collected:
- Contact details: company name, name, telephone, e-mail;
- Additional information: your specific question.
If you use the job application form, the following data will be collected:
- Basic data;
- Documents that you have uploaded.
How are your personal data processed by Mercury?
Your personal data will only be used for the purpose for which you have left them:
- To answer your question (contact form);
- To send you the requested information (contact form);
- To contact you (contact form);
- To assess your application (job application form).
Mercury saves the specific questions from the contact form anonymously. Your contact details are not saved.
Mercury can save the collected data from the job application form for any future vacancies. If you want this, please notify us of this with your application.
Mercury does not use your data to send you other information, such as newsletters. Mercury will handle your data with the utmost confidentiality and it will therefore not be lent, rented, sold or made public in any way.
This website uses Google Analytics. Mercury has signed a Data Processing Agreement with Google for this. The IP addresses are anonymised and no data is shared with Google.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement, please contact us.